Corporate & HR strategy
- Formulating HR Strategies & Action plans in accordance with overall Corporate Strategy & secure follow up on the subsequent implementation & evaluation
- Formulating Employer Branding strategies
- Vertical integration and ‘best fit’: contingency and configurational models of organisation, converting organisational and human resource strategies into practice, identifying blockages and barriers to implementation
- Offering a One-to-One guidance and support for domestic HR professional to improve their performance within an organisation, and equipping them with the necessary skills and leadership competencies to add value and have a better understanding of the business needs.
- Evolving comprehensive Personnel & Administration Systems, Policies & Procedures that highlight latest international & regional HR practices as relevant to the organisation.
- Develop Staff handbook based on the Personnel Manual; briefly highlighting personnel policies & procedures that would determine the terms & conditions of employment. This handbook helps to provide clear guidelines on personnel matter not only for Line Managers but also for staff.